Secret Pens Feedback Forum

Top> Kaas Baichtal> Tyte Narvoon Gets His

By Kaas Baichtal on Tuesday, August 1, 2000 - 11:09 pm: Edit Post

I am working on an outline for a story starring Tyte Narvoon, the infamous Reloc Bazaar auction scene pervert. The only other character in the story is a purchased Gen. I guess I'd categorize it as a "psychological thriller" although maybe "horror" would be appropriate.

If it works out, I have ideas for a number of stories that showcase my theories about some of the less well-explained villains in the published novels.

By Mary Lou on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 7:39 am: Edit Post

Fun! I did a short short along those lines for CZ, years ago. That one centered around Andle, of the Runzi Raiders, and the encounter with a Companion that left him completelly unsatisfied with kills. Quite a good revenge, if you ask me.

By Kaas Baichtal on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 12:10 pm: Edit Post

I thought I had lost the unfinished manuscript of this story but just today I finally realized where it must be... trapped on the hard drive of a broken laptop I have lying around. Must buy an adapter so I can hook that little hard drive up to one of my other machines and get the story back so I can finish it.

By Eliza on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 11:34 pm: Edit Post

I'm waiting to read it.

By Jocelyn on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 5:48 pm: Edit Post

Me TOO!!

Sorry I haven't been very vocal lately. But I do love your stories, Kaas! They get me emotionally involved. To me that is the mark of a great story, that and the re-read factor. I always reread yours.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: